- 4th PTC: Please be informed that the 4th Parent Teacher Conference (PTC) for the Academic Year of 2016 is scheduled to be held on Saturday, October 29, 2016.
- Venue: Meeting shall be held at the MAIN CAMPUS.
- Timing: You may meet the teacher anytime between 08:30 a.m. to 02:30 p.m.
- Procedure: Parents are requested to take their ‘Turn Number slip’ by showing the
Student I.D. card to the respective coordinators.
Meeting shall be held on first come first serve basis.
- All parents/guardian are requested to be brief and specific during the meeting.
- Students must wear complete uniform. ATTENDANCE IS COMPULSORY.
- Home tutors of students are allowed to attend the PTC if accompanied by the parents or registered guardians.
- Admission 2017: Parents / guardian are hereby informed that the Admission for 2017 is open. Parents / guardian interested in availing the admission may visit the Main Campus anytime between 09:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon on week days.
- Bi-monthly Fee Submission (Reminder): Fees for the months of November and December 2016 shall be charged collectively in the next Fee Challan issued on October 28, 2016. Parents/guardians are informed to submit the school fee in time in order to avoid the inconvenience of getting charged with a penalty.
- Final Test/Exam Syllabus: The targeted syllabus for the Final Term Test/Exam was sent in the previous week.
- Final Test/Exam Date Sheet: The date sheet of the upcoming tests/talent show/final-year exam shall be sent for Pre-Nursery to Class 10 in the next week.
- Gratitude: We are thankful to the students and parents for their support in the Arts & Crafts Competition. It was indeed a beautiful act of co-operation and partnership.
- Books Maintenance:
- Plastic covered (laminated) and not hardbound.
- Clean without pen marks on the inside and outside.
- In good condition without torn pages.
- Cared, students should not waste paper pages.
- Updated by following up the correction work in the copies.
- Having neat work in the copies.
- Free of cartoon stickers.
Quote of the day:
“Nothing is too small to know, and nothing is too big to attempt”
Hadith of the day:
“True wealth is the wealth of SOUL (Saheeh Bukhari 6081)”
Creamy Fruit Chaat
- Grapes 1 cup
- Chickpeas 1 cup (boiled)
- Fruit cocktail 1 can
- Potato 1 (boiled)
- Apples 2 (sliced)
- Mangoes 2 (cubed)
- Peaches 2 (sliced)
- Bananas 4 (sliced)
- Guava 4 (sliced)
- Cream 2 packets (chilled)
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper ¼ tsp
- Caster sugar 4 tbsp
- Chaat spice 1, ½ tsp
- In a bowl mix together grapes, chickpeas, fruit cocktail, potato, apples, mangoes, peaches, bananas, guava, cream, caster sugar, black pepper, salt and chaat spice.
- Mix well and serve chilled.