- Admission 2017: Parents / guardian are hereby informed that the Admissions for 2017 are open. Parents / guardian interested to avail the admission may visit Main Campus anytime between 09:00 a.m. and 01:00 p.m.
- Extempore Speaking: The next school event for Classes 1 to 10 is the Extempore Speaking Competition. The event is rescheduled to be held on Tuesday, November 15, 2016.
- Sports Week: The Sports activities were successfully concluded last week. It is hoped that through such healthy activities the energies of our teenagers and youth would be positively channelized. Parents/Guardians may visit school’s Facebook page to see highlights of the event.
- Exams Preparation: The syllabus for the exams has already been shared. The school may provide course books at home for revision if required. Besides, parents/guardians may write on school diary if there is any query related to academics.
- Students Performance Report (SPR): The Student Performance Report (SPR) for the month of October 2016 was issued on Monday, November 07, 2016. It must carefully be reviewed to take necessary actions for the overall improvement of the student.
- Important Guideline - Test/Examination:
- A student caught using unfair means during test/examination shall be considered failed in the subject and may be expelled from school.
- A student on leave or absent during test/exam with a valid reason shall be awarded either the average marks obtained in the previous tests or the passing marks. There shall be no re-test.
- Students must focus on conceptual learning for the test/exam papers.
- Students must bring their own stationery as borrowing or lending during the conduct of test/exam is strictly prohibited.
- Promotion and Expulsion (based on Academics):
- In case a student does not qualify for the next class then, he/she shall repeat the same class as a last chance; provided that he/she falls in the age criteria. However, if the student’s age does not allow repeating the class then, he/she shall be promoted to the next class on conditional basis whereby, failing to show significant improvement the student shall be expelled.
- A student shall be expelled if he/she has failed in the same class for two consecutive years or has failed to qualify for promotion on two different occasions in his/her school career.
- Photo shoot for ID/Exit Cards 2017: Please send the student in complete, neat and well-ironed uniform (especially in the upcoming week) for a formal photo shoot of ID/Exit Cards (2017).
- Quote of the day: The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
- Hadith of the day: The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) observed: He who as in his heart the weight of a mustard seed of pride shall not enter Paradise (Sahih Muslim).
- Healthy Recipe:
- Green Tea 1 tbsp
- Water 4 cups
- Cardamom 4
- Baking soda a pinch
- Milk 1/2 liter
- Sugar to taste
- In a pan put water and boil.
- Put green tea and cook until remain half in quantity.
- Now add 1 cup more water cook more.
- Add cardamom and soda cook again then add milk and cook until turn into pink colour.
- Serve immediately with almonds and pistachio.
Give yourself the best chance with these top ten study tips.
- Give yourself enough time to study. Don't leave it until the last minute. ...
- Organize your study space. ...
- Use flow charts and diagrams. ...
- Practice on old exams. ...
- Explain your answers to others. ...
- Organize study groups with friends. ...
- Take regular breaks. ...
- Snack on 'brain food'