- Independence Day Celebration: on Friday, August 11th, 2017 the Independence Day of Pakistan was celebrated at School. Our students are the future of Pakistan, we therefore wish to develop love in them for this magnificent country in hope for a bright and beautiful future.
- Date Sheet: the Date Sheet shall be extended this week.
- Monthly Tests:the talent show of Pre-School and monthly tests of class I-X shall begin from Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017.
- Bike Riders:after 1 (one) month the school will only allow students holding a Child Smart Card (CSC)/ and License to drive motorbike to School. Students are therefore requested to acquire the same as soon as possible. This policy is all in the best interest of our students and their safety.
- Student’s Message Diary:
- The Student’sMessage Diary is an effective way to communicate your needs and concerns to the teacher. Any query or message for the teacher should be written on a fresh page of the diary, makingsure to fill in the date and signature field.
- The Student’s Message Diary must furthermore be responsibly read and signed by the Parents/Guardian on every School day, as important information is shared by the School in it.
- Medium of Language: the medium of language at the School is English. Students are therefore expected to converse in English during School Hours. Parents/Guardians may communicate with the School in Urdu if they are unable to speak English. Nevertheless, use of regional languages is strictly prohibited on the School’s premises.
- SAP Reminder, Students’ Personal Care:
- Students should come to school bathed, cleaned and with moisturized skin.
- Students should always have clean teeth and should never have bad breath.
- The trimming of nails should be done on Fridays.
- Students should come to school with managed and combed hair. Gel is allowed to use, but the hair should not be oily and smelly.
- Hair of the students should always be lice free.
Hadith of the Day
All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor does a black have any superiority over a white except by piety and good action.
From the Last Sermon of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
Quote of the Day
Imagine if trees gave off Wi-Fi signals, we would be planting so many trees and we'd probably save the planet too. Too bad they only produce the oxygen we breathe!
A Sweet Treat in Celebration of the Independence Day – Chocolate Cake
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two nine inch round pans.
In a large bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla, mix for 2 minutes on medium speed of mixer. Stir in the boiling water last. Batter will be thin. Pour evenly into the prepared pans.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cake tests done with a toothpick. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Icing of your own choice will be added in-between and on the top and around the cake.
Fashion: the founder and namesake of the French high fashion house Chanel is Gabrielle Bonheur “Coco” Chanel. The brand’s iconic interlocked-CC monograph, stands for Coco Chanel.
Film:Mickey Mouse was created by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks at the Walt Disney Studios in 1928, he is now one of the world’s most recognizable characters. He first officially debuted in the short film Steamboat Willie, whichwas one of the first sound cartoons.
Finance:The Great Depression was a severe worldwide economic depression that took place during the 1930s.
Games:Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a chessboard, it is played by millions of people worldwide and is believed to have originated in India sometime before the 7th century.