- News Letter on every Tuesday: All Parents/Guardians are informed that on every Tuesday the School’s News Letter is issued. The school must be contacted in case the notice is not received.
- Name Tagging: To avoid any inconvenience, students’ possessions such as books, lunch box, water bottle etc. must be tagged with the name, roll no., class and section (as provided on the Student ID Card).
- One-way traffic: Please collect a copy of notification for one-way traffic schedule and route from the School if you have not yet received it. Your cooperation shall lead to smooth flow of traffic and help us keep the children more secure.
- Students’ Exit (school dismissal): Please make every possible effort to receive the student by submitting the Exit Card (and not by slip) within one (01) hour of school dismissal. Slip shall be accepted in case of emergency however, in view of the administrative and security concerns, a copy of CNIC of the receiving person must be attached with it.
- Application Format: Applications for all matters must be provided on the school format available at the School’s reception. Application form must be filled completely.
- Parents’ Guidebook (2017): All Parents/Guardians are advised to carefully read the Parents Guidebook.
- Student Uniform: Parents/Guardian may kindly ensure that the uniform size/fitting, style and color scheme is as per the standard. In case of variation, the uniform would have to be changed.
- School Timing w.e.f. March 01, 2016:
Monday to Thursday
Pre- Nursery to KG
09:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
09:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
I to X
08:30 a.m. to 02:05 p.m.
08:30 a.m. to 12:35 p.m.
- Appearance: Nails are checked every Friday. Haircut of the students is checked twice a month; once on the first Monday of the month and second on the third Monday of the month. Fashion haircuts are not allowed.
- Books and Bag: Hardbound books are not allowed instead, cover all notebooks, copies and text books with transparent plastic and tag them properly.
- Prohibitions in and during school hours:
- Lunch, water bottle, stationery items etc. are not received during the school hours.
- Expensive items/articles, fancy stationery, toys and money/amount are not allowed at school. If lost or damaged, the School shall not be responsible.
- Use of regional languages and mobile phone is strictly prohibited in the school premises.
- Student Assessment Policy: the SAP will be effective from March 13th, 2017.
- Meeting appointment & correspondence:
- Parents/Guardian may meet the Principal or the Chairman through prior appointment.
- Parents/Guardian may interact with the teachers through the student dairy.
- Only written complaints, queries and/or suggestions, duly signed by the parents/guardian, shall be responded by the School.
- Delayed complaint shall not be addressed as it becomes disputed.
- Email, Fax and Direct Phone Extension facilities are in place to facilitate the Parents/Guardians.
- No one other than the Parents or “Registered Guardian” shall be facilitated during the academic year for any correspondence.
- Responsibilities of Parents/Guardian:
- It is the responsibility of the Parents/Guardian to collect notices/challan form, take diary and copy classwork in case of student’s absence from the School.
- Parents/Guardian must ensure to take acknowledgement receipt of the applications/requests at the time of submission. Status of applications/requests submitted shall be followed up by the Parents/Guardian.
- Response of Parents/Guardian sought by the School must be received within 03 working days. Failure to comply, the student shall not be allowed in the classroom.
- English Language reinforcement at home: Students are encouraged to speak in English at school through zero-tolerance for any other language unless necessitated. Parents/Guardian are requested to ensure that the students are conversing in English amongst the siblings when at home.
- Homework Schedule: In order to avoid overburdening of students with excessive homework, a daily homework schedule (subject-wise) has been prepared and shall soon be attached in the student diary along guideline for the parents/guardians.
- Notebook Marking: The notebook marking key is provided to the students from classes V and onwards. They are required to correct all the mistakes by themselves.
- Calendar of Events (2017): The Calendar of Events is provided to the students for your convenience. Dates/events may be changed according to prevailing circumstances.
- Syllabus for the month of March: The targeted syllabus for each month is sent in advance in order to build mutual understanding over academic goals among students, parents and teachers. The same syllabus is assessed in the monthly tests.
- Creator’s Week: The School shall celebrate the Creator’s Week in order to develop a strong faith in the existence of Allah Almighty and to learn to show gratitude for all of his blessings. All students must bring their school bags along as regular classes shall be conducted. The Creator’s Week will start from March 16th.
- Charity box: Like every year, a Charity Box is placed in all the three campuses at the School to encourage students’ generosity by spending in the way of Allah. Charity shall continue to be collected until the month of Sha’baan and all collection shall be used for the welfare/support of the needy in the month of Ramadhan.
- Dictation words: In order to improve spelling and vocabulary, the students will be given 5 words of English and Urdu every Friday to be tested on the upcoming Monday.
In order to be promoted to the next class, the student must score at least 50% marks in all the subjects. Not less than 40 stars out of 80 stars must also be obtained in the General Assessment. Furthermore, the student must have an attendance through the academic year of at least 85%. In the case of any zero in the Montly Assessment of the Annual Report, the student shall not be promoted. If a student, except of class 8 fails his/her first year, conditional promotion may be given. However, if the student fails the same class for two consecutive years the student shall not be allowed to continue studying in the Institution.
The passing marks according to the sections are; Preschool: at least 95% marks in all the subjects, the classes of 1-4: at least 90% marks in all the subjects and the classes of 5-10: at least 85% marks in all the subjects. The student must furthermore have an attendance through the year of more than 85%. He/she must also not have any zero stars in the General Assessment. In the case of any star lost in the Monty Assessment of the Annual Report, the student shall not be eligible for any award. Moreover, if any exemption was availed or average marks obtained, the student shall not be eligible for any award.