- Date Sheet: the date sheet will be sent this week.
- Arts and Craft Event: the next event at School is going to be of Arts and Craft on Thursday May 4th. Art is a great way of allowing children to express themselves creatively, boost their confidence and perseverance. We hope the event encourages students to pursue art activities and hobbies at home as well.
- PTC-2 and Book Stall: kindly be informed that the second Parent Teacher Conference of the year is to be held on Saturday May 6th. Additionally there will be a Book Stall of Paramount Books where students and Parents may buy fun and interesting books of their choice.
- Urdu Mushaira: the Urdu Mushaira Event of the year was a success. The Students participated actively with great interest and effort. It is our hope that developing fondness and attachment in our students for Urdu language, that their sense of identity will be strengthened and that they will serve as great representatives of Pakistan and the beautiful language of Urdu.
- Communication with School: Parents/Guardians are hereby informed that any query should be sent to the School’s official email. In need of meeting with relevant school staff, kindly email your appointment request or fill a form in the School’s Reception. We shall be thankful of your cooperation in this regard.
- Summer School Timings:
Class I to X
Monday to Thursday
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
8:30 a.m. – 12:35 p.m.
- Summer Uniform: the implementation of summer uniform will be on May 2nd.
- Math Buddies: for your convenience an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) is created in which you may send your inquiries regarding the Math Buddies program, you may also call the School by using the extension #15 for direct communication.
Furthermore, we request that you kindly provide us with your feedback of the Math Buddies program.
- Charity Box: like every year, a Charity Box is placed in all the three campuses of the School to encourage students’ generousity by spending in the way of Allah Almighty. Charity shall continue to be collected until the month of Sha’baan and all collections will be used for the welfare/support of the needy in the month of Ramadhan.
- School Fee Reminder:
- Fee is charged on a monthly basis, except for the summer and winter holidays.
- Penalty shall be charged for any damage caused to the School’s property.
- On the 28th of each month, the fee vouchers are issued to the students (through the Message Diary) which may be submitted on or before its Due date i.e. 6th of the proceeding month. However, late fee is allowed with a fine amount of Rs. 500/-.
- If the above dates coincide with a holiday, in such cases the dates are adjusted according to the situation.
- In case of absence, Parents/Guardians are responsible to collect the fee voucher from the School.
- 20/- is charged for printing a duplicate fee voucher.
- SAP Reminder, Homework:
- Homework is a reinforcement of the class work which is sent according to a set schedule. No homework is sent during tests/ exam. Students who do their homework on a regular basis are likely to perform better in class as compared to those who do not.
- It is expected that the homework shall independently be completed by the.
- Copying is not allowed.
- Oral and written homework are equally important.
- Private home tuition is discouraged.
- Parents should ensure a study area at home free of distractions and that all necessary material is available. Homework should be done in bright light. There should also be a short break after every assignment.
- Homework engagement for the different sections is as follow;
- Pre-school homework is normally a writing practice work.
- Class 1-4 twenty (20) minutes into three assignments daily.
- Class 5-7 thirty (30) minutes into three assignments daily.
- Pre 9th, 9th and 10th as per requirement.
Hadith of the Day
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His Book which is with Him on His Throne, "My Mercy overpowers My Anger."
Sahih al bukhari 3194, Book 59, Hadith 5
Quote of the Day
Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bircher Muesli with Apple and Banana
- 1 apple, grated
- 50 g oats
- 25g mixed seeds (such as sunflower, pumkin and sesame)
- 25g mixed nuts (such as hazelnuts, almonds and walnuts), roughly chopped
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 100g yogurt
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 25g raisins
Put the grated apple in a bowl and add the oats, seeds, half the nuts and the cinnamon. Toss together well. Stir in the yogurt and 100ml cold water, cover and chill for several hours or overnight. Spoon the muesli into two bowls and top with the sliced banana, raisins and remaining nuts.
A healthy option for breakfast or lunch!